Your Aureus Care team works directly with you and with your doctor’s office to help you access the medication you need, seek out any required insurance approvals, and then investigate financial assistance programs to bring down out-of-pocket costs.
When you start your therapy, we’ll provide information and training to ensure you understand how to and when to take your medication, and can anticipate any side effects. Then we’ll follow up to check in and answer questions. We’re also available 24/7 if questions arise.
What is Rheumatology?
Rheumatology patients include those diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, or Osteoporosis.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is the most common chronic inflammatory disease. It is an autoimmune disease, which results in painful inflammation affecting the same joints on both sides of the body. Initially, RA affects small joints of the hands, wrists, and feet, although the elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles may also be involved. Common joint symptoms of RA include:
- Joint pain, tenderness, swelling or stiffness
- Morning stiffness for 30 minutes or longer
- More than one joint is affected
- Same joints on both sides of the body are affected
- Reduced range of motion
- Reduced grip strength and “trigger” fingers
A Personalized Approach to the Patient Experience
We review all of the medications our patients are taking. Then we dive deep into their medical history to provide complete medication therapy management. This comprehensive standard of care means higher adherence levels and healthier patients.
- Reducing and/or Delaying Disease Progression
- Enhancing Patient’s Quality of Life and Satisfaction
- Keeping Patients in the Workforce and/or School Longer
- Decreasing Healthcare Costs
- Monitor Medication Adherence
- Managing Medication Side Effects
- Recognizing and Responding to Suboptimal Responses to Therapy
If you’re suffering from joint pain the Aureus Team is here to help. Please call us at: (844) 428-7387 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org