Of the 1.2 million people in the US estimated to be living with HIV, 156,300 (12.8%) are unaware of their infection. Over the past decade, the number of people living with HIV has increased, while the annual number of new HIV infections has remained relatively stable.
Helping People Living With HIV
At Aureus, our Care Teams understand the challenges of living with HIV. We see ourselves as an extension of your doctor’s office by going above and beyond to help you achieve the best care possible. We work directly with you and with your doctor’s office to help you access the medication you need, seek out any required insurance approvals, and then provide financial assistance programs to bring down out-of-pocket costs.
When you start your therapy, we’ll provide information and training to ensure you understand how to take it and when, and can anticipate any side effects. Then we’ll follow up to check in and answer questions.
Throughout your care we’ll provide:
- Custom-packed pill boxes and unit-dose packages to make taking your medication easier
- Monthly check-in calls
- Refill reminders
- 24/7 support from pharmacists and nurses
- Updates sent directly to your doctor, so he/she knows the status of your care before your next visit
A Personalized Approach to the Patient Experience
We review all of the medications our patients are taking. Then we dive deep into their medical history to provide complete medication therapy management. This comprehensive standard of care means higher adherence levels and healthier patients.
- Reducing and/or Delaying Disease Progression
- Enhancing Patient’s Quality of Life and Satisfaction
- Keeping Patients in the Workforce and/or School Longer
- Decreasing Healthcare Costs
- Monitor Medication Adherence
- Managing Medication Side Effects
- Recognizing and Responding to Suboptimal Responses to Therapy
If you’re living with HIV we’re here for you. Please call us at: (844) 428-7387 or email us at email@example.com